10 May 2006

Machine Coffee

I always think that whoever creates the first propper coffee vending machine will become a millionaire, seriously, how many times have you had machine coffee and had it taste like your breakfast, it just really isnt that nice.

Hence I am charging my (not loyal at all, dont think I get any repeat visitors yew bastards!) readers to devise and sell a machnie that makes decent office coffee, doesnt have to be filtered, you can make a nice cup of coffee by hand with instant, but it has to be nice, I think real milk may help with this, though I appreciate it has its down sides.

1 comment:

Wicked April said...

Re: "I have several ideas in global commercial internet operations, and spend my spare time as an entrepreneur in the internet industry, doing small scale SEO and advertising projects. As well as working on my own webring of sites (Currently numbering in the hundreds)"

Interesting blog. It'll be great if you can write more about your business and life in the office. I'm particularly intrested in internet avertising. Cheers!