17 May 2006

Coincidence

Every so often I look through my life and notice the seemingly HUGE number of coincidences I encounter in everyday life.

For instance thinking about somebody just before they ring you, going abroad and bumping into a friend from school and my lottery numbers winning me £10 once every 4 weeks, i choose random numbers but win only once every 4 weeks i mean damn, I aint complaining but the pattern is pretty damn scary.

In futher news, I have, yet again, fallen for a woman. Unfortunately this this time its on dangerous ground, she is my mates sister, and if push comes to shove I will have to chose my mate over her, dispite the fact she is damn nice. I recon he will be alright with it, hmm, will see if anything happens first, but I would go out with this one like a shot!

No comments: