10 May 2006

Amazing site

I recently came upon a site through the dilbert blog, and I have to say it is one of the most entertaining and well written blogs I have read in a long time, quick extract below!
Visit him at I Am Livid.

I’m fortunate enough have sky+ so I can fast forward through most adverts when I’ve recorded something, but I have seen a few recently that I decided to test out, purely in the name of research you understand. Can you figure out which companies the tested products were from?

  • Well, you quoted me fucking miserable you lying cunts.
  • Oh yes it IS an ‘ordinary custard tart’ you overpriced fucking poncey bastards.
  • I’m lovin’ it? I can barely fucking digest it.
  • You’ve probably had your tongue removed if you think thats the best lager in the world
  • Kev, Bev, it’s a fucking Volvo. Get over it.
  • I don’t care how friendly your bacteria is, it gave me the shits.
  • It doesn’t exactly say on the tin “will fucking ruin whatever you’re wearing when you use it”, now does it?

Not often a blog reaches through my high standards!

No comments: