03 May 2006

Lotto Winnings

I won another 12 pounds ($24) on my lottery syndicate over the weekend, not too shoddy!

Just to the critic, while this is similar to a pyramid scheme it does have a product that works. I dont claim that this will make you a millionaire overnight, infact I would stress that to make money, or even play for free, you will have to advertise, and to make a decent monthly income you will have to give up some of your free time, personally I think its worth a shot, but why dont you try it yourself?

Read More Here!




YOu can join, and make money from this anywhere in the world, currently this has only taken off in the UK, but I think there is a Massive market currently untapped in the US, while it would be hard for me to access that myself, any Americans could give it a go, the same goes for China and Canada!

I am in this to make money myself, but theres nothing to stop you doing the same!

Click Here To Join Today, Or Find Out More!

No comments: