12 April 2006

Simple Mistakes

I forgot how deep women look into the simplest things. I made two things that made women think worse of me this lunchtime. Firstly in boots i stopped to buy some shampoo, this lass was beside me and was obviously thinking, hes stood next to head and shoulders therefore he must be buying some, therefore he must have dandruff, therefore ewwww.

Secondly I bought some boxers, none branded, just for when im lazing around the house. When i went to buy them the woman was obviously thinking, plain boxers what a tight arse.

Personally im surprised that men who buy plain boxers are thought less of than a guy who probably bought some calvins off a grubby market store, I know ive got some of mine there before, classed as 'pulling pants' as women seem to expect them.

No comments: