22 January 2008

A deep and dark secret....

As some people close to me/used otbe close to me, and a few of the IT guys at work know I do infact have a geeky side.

This is not just limited to the humiliating fact that I do infact spend a small but significant portion of my life writing complete shite for this blog. I do infact have another, deep, intimate and embarrasing secret,

I..

OCCASIONALLY!!!....

Sometiems...

errr

well...

you know..

ahem

play world of warcraft.

.....

Thats right, while some nights I live a cavaleer life, pulleda fine scottish bird last week, hoping to repeat this week, even on crutches. I do have a dark, geeky secret. And I have just told the world. If anyone in the world ever speaks of this again I shall punch their nutsack so hard they will be shitting bollox, I joke not.

To make the situation worse though I have even started blogging about this on http://wowraidguide.blogspot.com this for some reason seems to me like I have hit a new low, though I would be lieing if I said my alterior motive wasnt to try and makea bit of money out of this.

After all my blog literally makes me $0.80 a month, thats 40p, or 30p after tax, and -£27.70 after the bank charges me for having the audacity to transfer money from another country, even though paypal does it for free and only charges me a small commision on currency exchange.

Bastard Banks.

4 comments:

hideindisguise said...

:)

Anonymous said...

World of Warcraft! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (intake of breath)
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Ha
ha ha
ha.

W o W lovers are called Nerds, not geeks. Same as guys who live with their moms and watch Star Trek.

Just kidding, each to their own.
(snigger)

Oli said...

In my defence I am not a fan of star trek and I have my own place. :(

Inchy said...

Maybe if you'd said you were gay, or that you tamper with livestock, but World Of Warcraft?! That's too far.

I hereby disassociate with your blog from now to eternity.