18 September 2006

WMD's

Todays post is about the greatest annoyance currently in my life - WMD's

Not the GWB Iran & Iraq type WMD's, im talking about Washing Machine Disasters.

Last night I realised I was lacking a suitably clean pair of trousers for work today, I pick out a washing machine friendly one and get it into teh wash.

I wake up this morning and put my nice clean fresh trousers on, only to find they show offmy shins. This amounted to me shouting bollocks and being 5 minutes late from work, however it got me thinking.

Millions of people around the world suffer from WMDs, the Disruptionists (terrorists for the uninitiated) give me nowhere near as much grief as washing clothes. Therefore I put to it that the billions we are currently spending in the middle east wars should be diverted into making clothes that can easily be washed dried and even put on without needing ironing.

DOWN WITH WMD's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't say I've ever shrunk anything but every now and then the Wachine Machine decides to eat one of my thongs. It's all very weird.