18 December 2007

It seems

It looks like my Ex has fallen for someone else. A bit of a ball ache to put it bluntly.

It's strange that I have moved through life barely caring for other people, most of my previous girlfriends have been flashes in the pan, I got bored quickly and got shot.

Then along comes this Aussie girl, I dont know what it was about her. I loved her for exactly who she was. She wasn't perfect, she was better than perfect, she wasnt the prettiest, but she was the most beautiful.

And due to my own fuck up its all over.

She also seems to have turned me into a big girl.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oli, you poor guy. My heart is breaking for you. I know exactly what you mean. I would tell you it will get better but we both know that bullshit doesn't mean a thing. Try masturbating a lot, alternate with crying spells. Eventually you'll think she had a big nose :-)